5,4,3,2,1,...............................

02 March 2011

+ well +

well
im stil alive here...
lol...

jz pass by some1 bloggyyy...
and my name state there too
is time to clean up here dy..
well well
i knw...
i become very lazy nows day
but
i hardworking at other place mah
wah~
=.=""

even eveyday face my book
but i stil dun knw wat wil stay inside my brain
until i sit for the final
really~ ishhh

sem 3 now...
all cant siao siao ..-.-
yea
tat day jz finish sit for a "talk"
even those lec present de we all knw early
but
"tis is an order"
so...guai guai sit there and listen for 1 hour..

time fly very fast huh
last year
june
ivy loo get in MMU 4 foundation
now
2011 feb
few month more
ivy loo end her foundation
fast ?
i dun knw
wat i get ?
friendship ? 
hmmmmm
high mark ? 
hmmmmm
?!?!?!!?
ntg~ -.-

```````````````````````````````````

lol....
blog til half go fetch bro..
oh ya....recent..
i become driver 
fetch my bro go tution
go n back
drive til the road i can fall sleep
some wil say
b4 learn driving
wil wan to drive the car badly
but after u drive
wil feel bored bout tis
but for me
no matter b4 or after
i stil no feel smtg special
even i get me license so long dy
but tis few month i jz driver
ALONE smr
well...

tats all for my bloggy 2day..
hmmmm
think so...
cont to fall in love with my bookie 1st.....
hope wont fall sleep bah...
aarwww...
impossible...
fall sleep soon...nyek nyekk
very tired tis few day ...=.=

tadar~~
take k gulrs...^^


No comments:

Post a Comment