5,4,3,2,1,...............................

13 January 2011

+ lazy m3 +

hmmm
2day lazy typing chinese eh ....

tis few day look like very lazy in smtg..
but got rajin at study den enough dy bah

next week final
walao A
stress sial~

but need to face it also nah
hope can better compare to the past
if not really wan knock with tau fu

monday is computer
but until now i havent touch even 1 chapter
jialat
i jz touch econ math
other like not include inside my exam
><"
hope can extand 1 more week
possible mah
if the paper all gone
all kena burn
den lec need to use 1 week to set again the paper
lol
smtg wrong with me
aikx
go study better
aikxxx

2morow n sat also no more time for me 2 study
arrghhhhh
god bless me plz...
sikit pun boleh
plz bless me 
i wan pass all nia
no expect too high also
but wat i done i dy try my best
even now
bit lazy den come here n knock my own wall
lol......囧

i hate "you"
damn hate
i give u 1 week nia hor
u better get out from me
ishhhh
i hate tis week
damn pain de nohhh
seriously..
aikxx~~

need take a nap jor....
tadarrr every1~



p/s : cham....tis month de h.w like not very good eh ....next month bah ^^   c ya ~

s.i.h.a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment