5,4,3,2,1,...............................

03 August 2010

+ new siham +

wah ~~~
long time dint come blog blog jor ..aarrrwww...
coz i 4get ID and password le....lolx
and ....i wan new new de me...not ivy ..but is siham ...kaka

i dun like siham ...i no eat siham too..
but my name is siham ...cold...z.z
coz my fren say my eye always bengkak macam siham ...xixi
panda,goldfish ...bla bla bla..also my name..ko lian
skip~

i wan to start my new life here....new story here.....
wan to say bye bye to my pass ...
coz i wan brand new de me .....

i start my U life ..
i start my new life ..
meet new fren ..learn new things ..
join club ...and many many .
and the important is i start bloggerrrrrr again...woohoo~~~

but inside my blog all is rojak de o ..
i jz cin cai write nia de ....
write write my mood.
write ^ 2 my life
write ^ 2 my fren .....and many many ...

come support me always ya ..leave some comment too o ...

woohooooo.....
siham coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment