5,4,3,2,1,...............................

03 September 2010

+ 2day +

omg ...
i skip so many day jor ?
no gua ..jz few day nia ..kaka
lolx...
2nd time use en blogger ..

knw y ?
even my EN very poor ..
but when type more fast ..
i hate use my CN with tis laptop
use until pek cek ~

now really tired ..
jz back from RD de zhong qiu event ~
quite nice nah ..
but 2day got job ..
no really enjoy on it ..
jz can take pic nia ..
but inside the pic dun hv me de nah

from morning 7++ out until now ..
fuyoh~
morning de class always make ppl sleep de
2day also...
den 2day my turn jaga booth with parrot also ..
tired sial ~
we r the last n need clean all the rubbish tat on the board ~
swear ...dun paste it too "hard" next time ..
i clean the clip until now hor .
the hand stil pain de ...walao A~
whole body pain somemore ...
lolx ......

aarwwww~~
exam coming ~syok har ..
cham liao nah ....'need study jor ...wuwu

miss my bz life~
hate my exam life ..
lolx..

ntg special 4 tis few day ba ...
jz sometime ...can accept it nia ..
aikx .,...

cheer all ..
nitex ..muackx~

s.i.h.a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment