5,4,3,2,1,...............................

12 September 2010

+ c0uNtd0wN +

wow ....
next week final jor ..
nyek nyek ...mine acc havent touch yet ..
sei for...

econ almost finish ..
but wil 4get after tat ..
my math ar ..aikx ...amitofo jor ..
EN later on ....
feel like no enough time ..
but stil got time ..
even i open my book n close my book again ..
i stil feel bit relax ..
push me neh plz ..
but im pushing myslef also jor ..

skip~

2day ..
erm ..
fren ....
be stronger ...
i dun knw wat i can help u jor ..
can help de i help dy o ...
other stil need u recover urself de ...
but dun think too much ..
final more important k ..
and we wil always beside ..
jz like b4 tis u all beside me ..
same things here k ..
dun give up ...
tis world not only u n him/her
stil many ppl and many choices ..
dun think negative also ....
dun make urself so down ..
i knw now is bit hard 4 u ..
but belif me ..after tat should be ok .
no .....is ...must be OK~

after cry ....lap ur tear ...
den stand up again ...*not really ask u stand up k ..lol
after cry ..
wil be better ..
but after tat promise us dun think too much ya ...
cheer cheer ....
everthing wil be ok de ..
muackxxx~~

continue my study jor ..
gambateh too all ya ..
muackx~

p/s: stress sial ~~

s.i.h.a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment