5,4,3,2,1,...............................

11 September 2010

+ d0d0d0 +

oopsss....
paiseh ~
skip yesterday jor..
kaka ..
yesterday dint sign in here ..
coz dun knw wat to write ..
xixi ...

study mode on yesterday jor..
yes ..lucky~
but jz econ nia ..
other havent neh
cham~

anyway ...at least on jor ..

and ...
im not tat emo jor o ..
fast congratz me o ..
lolx

but dun knw can tahan until when ..
hope can 99 ba ...
next week exam jor ....wuwu~

erm ...my phone no rang long time jor ..
no chat until no battery ..
4 day jz charge my phone ..
save electric ...
save my earth ..kaka
and sometime really dun knw where my phone ..
lost it so many time jor ..
leave it inside my fren car sometime ..
lolx..sry ya my phone ...aaarwww
nvm ...i wil keep u inside my bag de ...
sleep there ya ..lolx

and hor ...yesterday liang popo ask me out ..
omg ....
really shock ...coz she is the 1st who ajak me go tat place ..
but dun knw on or not ...
kaka
excited .....
should be ok i think ....erm...
haha ...

anyway ....good luck to all of u ...
study mode must on noh...

gambateh~

lolx ...2day de homework really no point ...

p/s : yes...done my homework 2day ..kaka ..if hv anything nitex i wil come again ..miss u all ..muackx~

s.i.h.a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment