5,4,3,2,1,...............................

05 September 2010

+ +oil siham +

nitex again ...
aikx...
i cant think too much jor ..
not enough time for me le ..
i hate myslef now ..
damn de. ...aikx ..

i need to pay attention on study jor ..
i cant make all of u disappointed on me ..

i fail in my life many time jor ..
i cant fail again tis time ..
no ppl beside me jor ..
i need to be strong  ...
i need to handle my own future ...
no 1 cant help if i dint done my part~

plz ..
push me plz ...
help me plz ...
i need u all de help ...
i really need u all de help tis time ..
i cant fail it again jor ....

plz....
focus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------//-----------------------

erm .....
few of my fren meet some problem ..
erm ..
all keep ask me help them ...
but  ...
i try my best dy k ..
i can help de i already done my part ...
myself de ...havent ok yet ..
so ...mayb sometime i really give wat idea for u all ..
but i wil try my best to help u all ...
cheer when meet those things k ...
i wil always at here ...
jz find me anytime ...if u all wan ....
dun feel
emo
moody
sad
heartpain
pek cek
or watever k ..

be strong all my dear ..
gambateh ~~~
s.i.h.a.m. always here de. ..


----------------//--------------------------------

gambateh s.i.h.a.m

p/s: focus from now plz .......................................

s.i.h.a.m

1 comment: