5,4,3,2,1,...............................

10 September 2010

+ t!r3d +

wow ...
really 1 whole day dint touch my comp jor
miss it so much neh ~
from morning wake up until now~
12.55am ...==
out with fren and family whole day~
den nite go celebrate with aunty~
she birthday 2day ..er..i mean ..yesterday ~
yesterday ..'i do my homwwork dy..
den b4 i sleep ..
she cal me ~

i feel weird tat time ...
den she suddenly ask me a question~
so weird ....but i knw smtg happen jor~
damn ...really !
after i listen to wat she say ..
my heart break until cant fixed up jor
my tear freeze at the moment
shit ! 1st time hv tis feel~
but after tat ..
my pillow whole wet~
in the cal..i dint answer she ..
coz i cry until cant speak jor~

i knw i hurt u jor ..
but ...can u plz record back wat u done on me ?
dun jz blame on me can onot ?
if u stil blame den  suak !
but u trying to find ppl around me and talk bout me behind ?
u think tat is a good way for u  to retaliate on me ?
if u think tat ..congratz ...u success jor ..
i be ashamed of u and all ppl relate u after tat thing happen..
but really previously unimagined....u wil do tat kind of thing on me ..
thnkx u !
if not she wake me up ..
i really wil feel so sry on tat ...and i trying to give chance ..
i miss u ...i really do ..
but ..after i hear tat u talking me like tat behind of me ..
sry ...my heart already broke ...
dun tot only ur heart broke k ...
im not tat brave as u see
im not tat happy as u see
im not tat ok as u see 
my heart r not tat ok with those things happen !
my heart dint change ...from start until now ..
now u wan tel other tis reason make us until like tat ....im ok with it ..
coz i knw wat am i doin and wat i done..
i tel u b4 ...u dun believe ..i ntg can say ..
plz ...dun do those things somemore ... 

should i fed up ?
i dun knw~
when i hear tat ..
i knw my heart break at the moment
and i feel so mad after tat ..
but after keng with aunty ..
she tel me tat
"dun becoz of him make urslef until like ki siao"
"all of us knw who u r"
"dun blame urself anymore coz of him"
and she told me tat `
if stil feel mad or sad
tat mean i stil care bout him..cant let him go..
b4 tis ...i really miss u and feel regret u knw ..
but ...when i hear tat ...
aikx ...
i ntg can say dy ..
sry ....sry .....sry to hurt u ...........

feel so tired~
damn ..
tomorow...i need focus jor
thnkx u for helping me with thise things happen during my final
thnkx a lot ..
jz mark as more as u like to those who u like~
despair jor~

p/s : u knw wat ...i feel so relax now ....emmmmmm

s.i.h.a.m

No comments:

Post a Comment